Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Friday, February 15, 2013

What a Way to Start off the New Year (2013)

I have been M.I.A. in the blogging world and Tumblr is my lazy way of blogging. I'm now back and many new things have happened already. As you all know, I got married in August to the love of my life. We have been together for 9 years and we are still in love. We just moved into our new apartment and found out on New Year's Eve that we are expecting a child. It was unexpected but the most wonderful news we could've gotten. Now I'm almost 3 months pregnant and I can really feel the change in my body, the nausea, the exhaustion and mood swings!

Here is some inspiration for those of you who are also moving into a new place or just need an interior make over ;)










1 comment:

  1. Great news!! I wish you a happy and great pregnancy!! Enjoy every bit of it! Love the decoration pictures!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala