Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Friday, April 27, 2012

Tying the Knot: A 2012 Summer Wedding part 2

I have so many ideas to what I want the wedding to be like, but nothing can be finalized before I get back to Copenhagen.
I have found great inspiration on the internet and I know for sure which dress I will be wearing. I always questioned the people who said that they knew exactly what dress they wanted the moment they saw it, but it's true! It happened to me. I can't wait to wear it on that day and show it to the world <3


 Shoes from Topshop


Collage by me


Picture from Etsy.com


2 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration. It's trendy but also classic at the same time. Love the color-blocked pastel wedding theme with some metallic shimmer. Really cool nails and shoes. Love the hair too! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love pastel colours :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala