Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Non-alcoholic Saturday Night

I might come to miss Aalborg after all. Last night me, Joakim and our flat mate Roger decided not to go out. We had a good dance practice to work up our appetites and then we watched a movie. Now, that I'm on the wedding diet, I'd rather stay in than go out, because I love those sugary mojitos and other fun cocktails... and of course the night has to end with a post-party-junk-food-intake-aftermath.

Dance studio


Homemade Vietnamese Pho


This is the view from our apartment


Movie and snacks :D


3 comments:

  1. That soup and the snacks look super tasty!!

    My best,

    Wanda from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Ivan SerunjogiApril 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM

    Look at you all healthy and shiyat! LOL
    Ses snart så.

    - Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks super tasty! Really good quality of photos too! I'm super impressed by your blog, you always look so effortlessly chic!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala